Recording Studio in Reading Berkshire
Our professional music studio is located within five minutes walk of Reading Town centre, yet hidden away, It has been serving musicians for over 21 years.
Talented, professional and creative team
I have a team of highly skilled, qualified and well trained engineers as well as creative and helpful music producers that can help you with pretty much anything that you might need to do in a studio. We’re all different with different tastes.
I think that successful recording is all about relationships and Recording studios are a tool that you learn to use over time. Deciding who to work with is maybe as important as deciding where. I can help you decide the best person for you to work with to get the best possible results for your project.
Great acoustics – Built in.
I’ve spent a lot of effort making our space sound as good as possible whilst allowing flexibility. So it’s hard, bright and lively by default but by using portable acoustic treatment we can transform the sound characteristics of the space to suit your recording.
The rooms are entirely built using solid materials with hard wooden floors and slate with custom built acoustics made with wood and fabrics. I think sponges on the wall look awful and show a lack of care. This is a recording studio not a packing company and the recording starts here.
High quality equipment
I’ve got a lot of gear, I’m always look to provide more options. I’ve assembled some world class pre amps and microphones as well as state of the art industry standard plugins. I think with care and attention our team can give any studio a run for your money.
And you probably should never without liking what you hear. Have a look at our studio or equipment, check out our services, investigate our producers or just get in touch!
Recording Channels And Pre-amps
- Soundcraft Ghost 24 Channel Mixing Desk
- SSL XLogic Superanalogue Channel - A full channel of the legendary G-Series console inc. Pre/Comp/Gate/EQ
- Focusrite ISA 215 - 2 Channels of the Rupert Neve-designed original ISA 110 Includes Pre and EQ - Smooth
- 2*Focusrite ISA 220 Session Pack - Channel Strip Pre/Comp/EQ
- Focusrite Liquid Dynamic Pre-Amps
- Smart Research C1 -Stereo Buss Compressor
- Aphex Dominator 2 Brick wall limiter.
- Apple iMac i7 Quad Core - 20gB
- Pro Tools
- Logic Pro
- Ableton Live
- Cubase (Upon Request)
Sounds and Plugins
Native Instruments Komplete 12 Ultimate includes:
- Over 100 KOMPLETE products, 47,000 sounds, 1TB
- 16 Software Synthesizers
- 30 Sampler Instruments
- 16 Strings, Horns and Cinematic sounds
- 12 Drums and Percussion Instruments
- Creative and Studio Effects
GForce Plugins including:
- M-Tron Pro,
- Virtual String Machine
- Waves Diamond
- Waves Vocal
- Waves SSL
- M-Audio Keystation Pro88
- M-Audio Keystation 49
- Adam A7x
- Yamaha NS10
- Sennheiser HD650 HeadPhones
- 2 * HD25-13 HeadPhones
- 4 * DT100 HeadPhones
- 1 * Sennheiser MD 441
- 1 * Electrovoice RE 20
- 2 * Electrovoice N/D 468
- 1 * Electrovoice N/D 868
- 3 * Shure SM58
- 4 * Shure SM57
- 1 * AKG D3400
- 1 * AKG D112
- 1 * Shure Super 55Sh Special Edition Red.
- 1 * Shure PG 56
Large Diaphragm Condensor Microphones
- 1 * Neumann TLM 67
- 1 * Neumann TLM 103
- 4 * SE 2200a
- 1 * Audio Technica 4033
- 1 * M-Audio Solaris
- 1 * Rode NT2
- 2 * Studio Projects B2
- 2 * Oktava MK-012
- 2 * Behringer C2
- 2 * AKG C1000S (Back-Electret)
- 2 * SE Ribbons
- 2 * PZM
- X-Amp Active Re-Amper
- Full Kit by Tama with Mapex Snare and basic Sabian cymbals. Throne and beaters included.
- Behringer -PMP3000 Built-in effects, 16 Channels 1200w
- Peavey Messenger PRO-15- Speakers
Guitar and Bass Amps
- Line 6 Spider III 75w Head with Marshall 4 * 12 Cab
- Marshall Chorus Head + 1970 Cab
- Peavey Mark 111 Bass amp
More percussion that you can shake an egg at.