We've made it as simple and flexible as we can for you to take control of your recording bookings and payments.
Three Steps To Book Your Session
01 - Select From Our Recording Services
- Music Production If you need us to create or develop at least some part of the music, such as adding beats.
- Music Recording If you play everything, and want a less "produced" more natural or acoustic feel.
- Vocal Recording if you use some form of pre-recorded backing tracks and just want to sing or rap,
- ITSLive Video if you want to perform live to video acoustically.
More details on all of our recording and production services can be found here
02 - Choose Your Session Length
We book sessions in lengths of:
- 1 Hour (£45),
- 4 Hours (£125) or
- 8 Hours (£200).
Not sure how long to book? - Graeme walks you through the options in the video.
03 - Select A Date And Time That Works For You
Our working hours broadly are 9 - Midnight 7 days a week, although not all session types or Producers are available at all times.
Usual Session Start Times:
- 1-Hour Sessions start from 9 AM,
- Half Day 4-hour Sessions Start at 10AM, 2PM or 7PM,
- Full Day 8-hour Sessions Start at 10AM,
Book Your Session Now
Save Money With Bundles and Subscriptions
Multi-Session Bundle Deals
Anyone that books our shorter session will notice that it costs you a higher rate than if you were to book a day at a time. But what if you don't want so long each time but are likely to book more than once?
Save money by purchasing multiple sessions codes at once and then book them in as and when you're ready.
Ongoing Subscription Deals
If you have a long project, or want to release your recordings regularly, which is a great idea for staying on peoples' radar and you work in short sessions. This could be the deal for you.
Get A Complete Recording Package For Yourself Or A Friend
Gift Vouchers And Packages
If you need to know a definite price for a guaranteed outcome or you want to give someone you love a gift that will delight, you'll love our Gift Vouchers and Packages