Sometimes you need to know how to export your audio files in order to work with somebody on another DAW, for playback on a hard drive recorder in a live situation or because you need to prepare your files for online mixing . Fortunately there is an easy function in Logic to export all tracks individually:
- Set all the faders to zero.
- Goto File > Export > Export All Tracks as Audio Files
- Select AIFF or WAV as the Save Format, and set the bit depth to 24 bit
- Check the ‘Bypass Effect Plug-ins’ check box
- Choose the location for the files (In it’s own folder) and click save