Exporting individual tracks from Cubase is relatively simple, thanks to the ‘Batch’ export function.
- First bypass inserts on all the channels. You can do this individually by clicking the bypass button for each plugin in the project, or if you have Cubase 7 use the global insert bypass switch.
- Bypass all channel EQs, either individually by using the bypass EQ button or use the global eq bypass switch (Cubase 7).
- Reset all channel input gain controls to zero.
- Reset all channel faders to zero by clicking on each fader while holding CTRL (PC) or CMD (Mac).
- Set the locators to the start and end of the song.
- Bring up the Export window by going to File -> Export -> Audio Mixdown. Name the song and set the output path for the files. Select ‘Wave’ as the file format, and set the Sample rate / Bit rate to match your project (you can check these by going to Project -> Project Setup. Leave all the boxes unticked.
- In the ‘Channel Selection’ section tick ‘Channel Batch Export’, then tick the box of each channel you want to export.
- Click ‘Export’ to export each of the selected channels down to seperate WAV files.
Upload your files ready for online mixing