Boutique Band Rehearsal Space
We welcome regular and occasional sessions.
We know that not all bands or songwriters want to rehearse every week, and that your needs can be somewhat different to other bands.
Full Online Booking Calendar
A lot of rehearsal studios are filled with regular bookings and you can find yourself in a marathon ring-a-round session to find a session-time that fits your needs. Use our online booking calendar to see when the studio space is available and book it immediately
You want somewhere private to experiment and you don't want to have to turn your amps up to eleven to compete with the spill from bands in studios around you.
We leave you alone to work through ideas as well as rehearse your set, yet we're always here to help should you need.
This is one of those vibe studios! The live room brings life to acoustic guitars and drums, and they have such an interesting microphone collection. My band used to practice over in Wokingham, but from now on we will practice only here.
If you're looking for a creative space to write and rehearse with your band or trial occasional musicians, book our studio now.
Equipment and Facilities
7.5m * 3.5m ( 24' * 11')
- Seriously well soundproofed and acoustically treated room.
- It's quite loud and live as opposed to dead so you'll be energised by the space.
We have a full complement of equipment, including microphones, pa, drums and backline - See Tabs for details
- 16 Channel PA
- Free Wi-Fi
- 3 Vocal Microphones - SM58
- Quality Mic Stands
- More available by request
We currently have 2 guitar amps.
- Marshall - Bi-Chorus and 4 * 12 Cab
- Line 6 Spider III 75w Head with Marshall 4 * 12 Cab
Industry standard bass combo
- Trace Elliott - 1215 - 200w Bass amp
- Drums - Full Kit by Tama with Mapex Snare and basic Sabian cymbals and throne.
- This includes a basic cymbal set, snare drum and beaters but we advise you to bring your own.
Keyboards and Pianos
We don't currently have any keyboards available for rehearsal use.
Any keyboard can be plugged into our PA system, or you can bring your own amp
We have 2 Keyboard Stands
Please let us know if you would like us to provide a keyboard in the future - Contact
We love electronic bands.
- Lots of inputs (16+)
- Oscillator Love
We'll continue to develop our studio space based on feedback specificallty from acoustic acts and songwriters, building a custom space for you, not averaged out for everybody.
- £15 per hour.
- 2 Slots available daily M - F : 7PM - 9PM and 9PM - 11PM
- Alternatively, you can now book 7 - 10PM or 8 -11PM
- 7 days cancellation notice required for full refund.
Book Your Session Now
It's our spiritual home
Absolutely love that place best in Reading by a mile. We are hoping to practice more often there - it's our spiritual home
Really enjoying our rehearsals at Silver Street
We are really enjoying our rehearsals at Silver Street, we've had 3 really productive Terrics sessions there so far and got a lot of writing done.
How to Find Us
We are based next to the Rising Sun Arts Centre in Silver Street Reading.
Parking is available.